Infinity vs Morel vs JL Audio Speakers.

You sir are the most unhelpful human being I have ever met. How about you read for once and answer the question? K?
I'm sorry I'm not telling you what you want to hear. What you are lacking is a tuning issue. If you want to waste your money go for it.

Ill answer it for you. Yes any of those speakers will sound way better than what you have if installed properly. I hate when the people on this forum keep goin around the question. Of course they must be installed correctly. Just try to listen to the speakers before you buy, they could all have a different sound. Find the ones you like and instal them correctly and they will blow the speakers you have now out of the water.
THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE QUESTION!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And thats what I want to know, I eliminated the tuning part as I said many many times, and install was checked out and was ok. That is why I wanted to know if the speakers I was looking at would be any better than what I have so I do not waste money. So my finally question in your opinion which speakers (assuming correct tuning and install >.> ) would give me a more "POWERFUL" sound like I described?

Some people like to have all the facts instead of just repeating nonsense. The Kappa is a pretty good speaker by the way.
Never said they weren't. You know **** well the speakers he has, even properly installed and tuned will be shadowed by the ones he mentioned if installed and tuned correctly.

Some people like to have all the facts instead of just repeating nonsense. The Kappa is a pretty good speaker by the way.
Yes I do agree that the Kappa is decent speaker but nowhere near what infinity use to be back before Harman. It just isn't the sound I wanted as once I again I said in my OP and explained what I wanted different.

Never said they weren't. You know **** well the speakers he has, even properly installed and tuned will be shadowed by the ones he mentioned if installed and tuned correctly.
No I don't know that. Like I said. The Kappas are not bad. Why not get the most out if these before buying a better speaker to get a disappointing moderate gain? His lack of in your face power as he calls is it alignment and high mid range EQ. Does he even have the capability to get more than he has now? Nobody asked that... But I'm not helpful

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE QUESTION!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And thats what I want to know, I eliminated the tuning part as I said many many times, and install was checked out and was ok. That is why I wanted to know if the speakers I was looking at would be any better than what I have so I do not waste money. So my finally question in your opinion which speakers (assuming correct tuning and install >.> ) would give me a more "POWERFUL" sound like I described?
That's where it comes down to what sound you like. It's a big and costly purchase. I personally haven't heard morels or alumapros. I've heard Focals, I forgot which ones, and they're pretty "bright," but still sound good. Try to listen to them if possible and see what you like. Nobody can tell you what you will like in your car.

Yes I do agree that the Kappa is decent speaker but nowhere near what infinity use to be back before Harman. It just isn't the sound I wanted as once I again I said in my OP and explained what I wanted different.
Some people feel they got better after Harman

That's where it comes down to what sound you like. It's a big and costly purchase. I personally haven't heard morels or alumapros. I've heard Focals, I forgot which ones, and they're pretty "bright," but still sound good. Try to listen to them if possible and see what you like. Nobody can tell you what you will like in your car.
Yup Radio Doctor where I will get them installed cuz i am a noob (Kinda) has a few to listen to. The shop guy did crank the sound on me so I couldn't get a 100% opinion set. I will go back and talk to them further and listen to the speakers again but this time I control the volume. Again thank you for the simple yet helpul response.

No I don't know that. Like I said. The Kappas are not bad. Why not get the most out if these before buying a better speaker to get a disappointing moderate gain? His lack of in your face power as he calls is it alignment and high mid range EQ. Does he even have the capability to get more than he has now? Nobody asked that... But I'm not helpful
This what you should have said FIRST not bullet a bunch of questions off that can be answer by a simple yes or no. And i'll even answer for you, yes my TA is where it should be, and my Mid Range EQ again is where it should be.

It can be a struggle to figure out what someone really wants to hear from their audio system when it's a goal laid out in a few short sentences. Add on to that the various ways speakers can be installed and various opinions of what constitutes a good job and you have muddled communication. I strongly believe you have to pick a speaker that is capable of getting the type of sound you want, but the speaker selection is only part of a great audio system. To use factory speaker locations, which are almost always a compromise in the car's design stage and not the focus, means we accept compromised performance in turn. On top of that problem, we have nearby reflective surfaces that result in us hearing virtual sound sources that color the sound from the speakers. We are never listening to just the speakers.

This is why EQ and TA settings have been brought up. They are valid points.

but if I wanted advice on EQ and TA settings I would have asked that! Not speaker vs speaker. Like I have said time and time again every speaker is different and has a different sound to it. Only a fool would say TA, and EQ can fix it under any circumstance which is what has been suggested here. Its funny that few other comments that came along as well. Seriously grow up. I concluded that after asking on other more helpful forums (more helpful people than here) and friends that I discovered have a good amount of experience in this field concluded JL Audio is my best bet. C3's or C5's if I find a good honest sale.

The Kappa's a yes are a decent speaker.... much better than a factory and well worth its $150 tag (old kappa 9 series) but they are not exactly what Infinity use to be sad to say AND NOT THE SOUND I WANTED.... OBVIOUSLY or I would not have made this thread. The Morel's while being a awesome sounding speaker are an expensive set $600 and imo not worth it.

Yes some of you were trying to be helpful I understand that but geez its would be nice to approach my question by answering it then suggesting TA, and EQ. It felt like a all out assault and avoidance of my question..... like I said if I wanted TA, and EQ advice I would have asked for it.

End of Story. Seriously grow up peeps and/or become more logical. Either or we would be better off.

but if I wanted advice on EQ and TA settings I would have asked that! Not speaker vs speaker. Like I have said time and time again every speaker is different and has a different sound to it. Only a fool would say TA, and EQ can fix it under any circumstance which is what has been suggested here. Its funny that few other comments that came along as well. Seriously grow up. I concluded that after asking on other more helpful forums (more helpful people than here) and friends that I discovered have a good amount of experience in this field concluded JL Audio is my best bet. C3's or C5's if I find a good honest sale. The Kappa's a yes are a decent speaker.... much better than a factory and well worth its $150 tag (old kappa 9 series) but they are not exactly what Infinity use to be sad to say AND NOT THE SOUND I WANTED.... OBVIOUSLY or I would not have made this thread. The Morel's while being a awesome sounding speaker are an expensive set $600 and imo not worth it.

Yes some of you were trying to be helpful I understand that but geez its would be nice to approach my question by answering it then suggesting TA, and EQ. It felt like a all out assault and avoidance of my question..... like I said if I wanted TA, and EQ advice I would have asked for it.

End of Story. Seriously grow up peeps and/or become more logical. Either or we would be better off.
I don't think you understand the basics. A better speaker will not fix a bad install. EQ and TA will make or break a setup. Install will make or break a setup. The speaker itself plays a minimal role.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.