Infinity Reference

I've had 4 of them myself, and I've done installs for other people with another 8 more of them and I was impressed with them every single time. There's not much that will beat them for the price.

im just lookin for a little pounding to my music

it would go right behind my seat in my truck so it doesnt need to be to much to hear it

do you think this will do what i want it to

im just lookin for a little pounding to my musicit would go right behind my seat in my truck so it doesnt need to be to much to hear it

do you think this will do what i want it to

Yeah, itll work. Youll be pleased with it.

So where have you found them for only 60 bucks. Ive been lookin at getting one of these for a cheap home stereo sub.

I found a store on ebay that sells them for like 30 bucks, not sure if thats new or used though.

They are pretty decent subs. I ran the 10s both sealed and ported and really liked them. The 12 looks to take a pretty large box in comparison to the 10 esp. ported.

So where have you found them for only 60 bucks. Ive been lookin at getting one of these for a cheap home stereo sub.
I found a store on ebay that sells them for like 30 bucks, not sure if thats new or used though.

Link to the store?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.