Infinity Kappa Perfect DVC subs vs jlw7 or any other sub on the market

Participant count
  • Participant list

95gt
10+ year member

I was wondering if anybody has heard the new infinity perfect dvc subwoofer i was also wondering if they will handle my bd1000 im going to run a bd1000 to each sub i heard they are really awesome and really good subs some of the best for sq and for a good amount of spl for listening purpose i was thinking of the w7 but i heard they are all looks and are not anybetter then the w6 i heard that the rubber shreads on them running a good amount of power to them please let me know i would be greatful what would be a good set of subs i want to run 4 12 perfect dvc's with a bd1000 on each one in a 95 grand am gt

im running 2 15 w6's with a bd1000 on each xtant 4180c amp on my hi's infinity kappa 6.5 triaxils with quart qm tweets up front

im running 6x9kappa triaxils in the back with quart qm tweets and im running a dxz925 clarion head unit with a alpine era g320 graphic equalizer what do you think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.