Infinity kappa perfect 10.1 enclosure ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

steele6794
10+ year member

Boston
I was in the market for a sub for my chevelle but in the meantime I got some listening time in on my old kappa 10" and I liked it. I previously had it installed for about two hours maybe 7 years ago.

I ended up buying another this afternoon for around $90 bucks. I would of liked to try an obsidian, ssa dcon, TC epic, or dayton HO/titanic mk 3 but figured I'd save some money and two 10"s (I hope) will give me more punch then a single 12" of one of the brands listed above. Am I right? Opinions wanted.

Also the box specs for a single perfect 10" is .6 cu. ft. Sealed And 1.0 cu. ft. For ported. Should I go with these specs? Or does anyone who used them prefer a different box size for either sealed or ported? I'm still a little up in the air about what style box I want to use them in.

Also, opinions on what style box I should go with. I like rock/metal/fast techno. Have plenty of room in the trunk and have about 800wrms.

Thank you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.