infinity 6000cs, enclosures?

Participant count
  • Participant list

moturbopar
10+ year member

az
Hi, all this is my first time posting hre, so hi all! Anyways, this is also my first stereo that I am trying to actually make sound good. I am installing infinity 6000cs components in the front of my car. I am trying to decide the best place to install them. I dont have enough room to mount them in the doors, So I am looking at mounting them in the kick panels. The problem is I cant really build any type of enclosure for them. What I was wondering is could I use the plastic enclosures the sell called bass boomers? they are plastic enclosures that mount to the back of the speaker. I am worried that they might not provide enough volume to reproduce the sound that I want. has anyone here tried these bass boomers? I think I might give them a try, and if they dont sound right I will try to make my own kick pods. Thanks for any info.

Later

Shawn

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.