Infinite Baffle Started Suggestions needed!

The grille is Grip Tuning (cheap $190.00 before paint). The wheels are actually repros company called Facgtory Reproductions make these for Charger, Maggy, and 300C painted Grey

Test fit... Might just cover it, and throw it in... Hope no rattles.

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Well I might have to make a new post for this... Its finally done. All your suggestions were taken, and I still could not handle the job. First I am just not that creative, and second I do not have the tools to get it done right. I called a buddy that I got my amp from in Apache Junction, AZ. His name is Chad with Xtreme Audio and Desing http://www.xtremeaudio-usa.com.

Let me say that this is not what I expected... I sat and watched mostly scratching my head, and offering some assistance with things you cant F up like sanding, and getting the tape from the wall LOL.

This is FAR MORE Than I expected. The new trim is outstanding. The aluminum work was amazing (the center piece was brushed and then clearcoated, but the rings around the subs are not done yet. I will be brushing them, and clearing them tomorrow. I had to leave for the night). The ultra suede looks great (needs brushed to get it going the right direction) and the bottom of the material I am wrapping underneath and will really clean up the front edge. I am thinking of a amprack floating in the rear across the strut braces, and trimming the trunk to match!

Any way on with the pics. Thank you Chad for making this way more amazing than I could have imagined. (ALTHOUGH THE ALUMINUM WAS MY IDEA... HAHAHAH NOT)

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.