Central Region Indiana Folk Post In Here

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Well there is talks of a 3x in on July 19th during 3rivers festval.For those who don't know two words beer tents! nuff said.Anyway come on up and get a certified and drunk.If theres enough interest Maybe we can get Chris to do a VIP tent:)

And maybe if everything goes right Slamology will happen ths year?Got my flier the other day but no mention of it.Although I did read something about it on TP.Anyone else bummed?

Well there is talks of a 3x in on July 19th during 3rivers festval.For those who don't know two words beer tents! nuff said.Anyway come on up and get a certified and drunk.If theres enough interest Maybe we can get Chris to do a VIP tent:)
And maybe if everything goes right Slamology will happen ths year?Got my flier the other day but no mention of it.Although I did read something about it on TP.Anyone else bummed?
Both of these shows are up in the air actually.

Psychoacoustics (the db drag judges from the NY area) will have to be the ones judging since we don't have a 3x certified judge in the area anymore.

I know they have been in contact with the people for slamology, so that one is looking like a go.

Both of these shows are up in the air actually.
Psychoacoustics (the db drag judges from the NY area) will have to be the ones judging since we don't have a 3x certified judge in the area anymore.

I know they have been in contact with the people for slamology, so that one is looking like a go.
Yeah I just read about Chris' this morning.I guess its going to be based on turnout If there is enough interest I'm sure Chris will.Getting a judge may be a little tougher though.

As for slam I hope its a go.Its always a blast.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Forget all you knuckledraggers.

When is someone going to host a SQ event?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If there's any good meets near Ft. Wayne after I get the horns in I'll show you guys would loud really means //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.