Central Region Indiana Folk Post In Here

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

Fate710
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Just wanting to see who all is from one of the most boring states I've lived in. Although it ain't too bad now that I've seen there are some knolidgable(sp?) people in here.

Hey if we can get enough people maybe we can have a meet? What ya'll say to that?

i'm up here in fort wayne... i know Milenko515 is in muncie, and lemans is outta Indy.

i'd wait to do a meet until it gets warm outside, lol this bullsh*t 50 degrees today, then 10 degree tomorrow weather isn't cuttin it for me. By the time it gets decently warm i'll have a sweet SQ setup :p.

well whats everyone doing say end of may beginning of June? That should give most people time to finish their winter buildups. Yea this weather is some serious ****. I was freazing yesterday but I rode my bike today no sweat. And tommarrow its supposed to snow.

Say in between May 28-June 15? Somewhere in there work for people?

well i live in IN, id go for a meet, if i can scrounge up enuff money to get a setup that i want and get my car fixed and blah blah blah bigger alt.... id go for it, even if i didnt have a setup id go just to meet all you guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.