Incriminator Audio 187's 12" x 2 box recomendations please.

HarleyF150
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Louisiana
So i'm thinking about taking advantage of sound solutions sale and order a sub or two and get that free built box. seems like a good deal. I'm thinking about the incriminator audio 187's in 12" x 2. Should these get loud and fairly low? Box building is not my area of expertise and i would like anyones knowledgeable opinions on box specs. All i really know is I'm going ported. FYI, they will be getting 1000wrms via a hifonics amp. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

also,

currently running a diamond audio d6 feeding it 1000wrms. If anyone is familiar with diamond how would it compare to 2 of the incriminators splitting the wattage? thanks in advance

Thanks for your replies. So those specs would be money huh? Is giving each one of them 500wrms enough? This will be going in the back of a tahoe so plenty of room. , fyi. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your replies. So those specs would be money huh? Is giving each one of them 500wrms enough? This will be going in the back of a tahoe so plenty of room. , fyi. Thanks for your help.
500 watts should be enough considering they are rated at 300rms watts a piece. just set the gain right and you should have a nice sounding setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.