In the market for new subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
So where in the near future I want to put some subs in my car(03 toyota corolla). I listen to alot of metal music, but do listen to rap every once in a while. Most likely going to be 12's, and combined rms watts at 3000 or under. Was thinking about SA rev 3, ssa icon, or something similar to those. I have a pair sa 8 v3's in my truck, so I'm a little partial to sundown, but I'm open to new ideas.

On a 3k amp...the SA will survive daily unless you overly abuse them. Ive beat the hell out of SAs and never smoked one.... but there is a small margin of error. Id prefer the Icons and the 3" coil. Not to mention, they sound really good

On a 3k amp...the SA will survive daily unless you overly abuse them. Ive beat the hell out of SAs and never smoked one.... but there is a small margin of error. Id prefer the Icons and the 3" coil. Not to mention, they sound really good
^^Really good

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.