****in Amp

Dynamo8706
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
so here it goes.... it was workin fine the first few days n then i decided to mount it on top of the box of my subs and now after a day of this it has gone into protect mode. is it cuz of the shaking? the wiring is fine and everything but it just doesnt turn on. plz help

mine was doing that when i got it installed. all the wiring was right, turned on, turned the truck off, turned it back on the amp wouldnt come on, no power at all. played around with it, got it to power up, drove down the road. amp blew.

be careful

thats good news... that brightened my day... ****, but do u think the shaking the subs made F'ed it up? cuz it shook so hard that the shaking pushed the amp off of the brackets

naw that **** is some badass stuff... my homeboy got the exact same amp pushin a 12 cvx n its been pushin it badass for a good while n he aint had no problems with it... but this one idk whats up

i had my amp on the box and now its in front of it getting pounded on. no probs. maybe something internal went wrong. my hifonics just went like that. it would blow the fuse up front when ever i connected the amp turn on wire. check the insides

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.