Improve the sound system

Participant count
  • Participant list

Davidvit

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ny
Hey guys new here , i want to improve the sound quelity of my car , i got old 2004 mitsubishi galant which is great , anf the stock speakers doing the job so far but i want a lil more so i dicided to put up to 800$ to buy sound deadening doors hood trunck , looking for componant 6.5 for the front door , 6x9 on the rear and maybe hook it up with some nice amp
So far ive seend few speakers i really liked the focal 165 access a1 for the front , thinking to put alpine mrv-m500 , not sure about the rear speakers , would like to hear about suggestions on the topic thanks !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.