impedance rise ***** lol...

point proved^
your a ***. this dude is reading his rise on music, and you clowns cant even figure out that he has to test on a tone to figure out his box rise. give me a ****in break. 6ohm from 1ohm. my azz. GOD I HATE IDIOTS.

my ported box rise was .5...
GTbike, you seem like a cool dude, but your like sub2weeker. you post unethical information
and like i said run these at .5 at .5 rise your at 1ohm and you see all the power the amp can produce

i run my amps based on my box rise my last setup was a saz3500 at .3 because i rised to 2.2 ohms and saw only 2000rms with my amps at .6

your a ***. this dude is reading his rise on music, and you clowns cant even figure out that he has to test on a tone to figure out his box rise. give me a ****in break. 6ohm from 1ohm. my azz. GOD I HATE IDIOTS.
even thoe i dislike you and think your a dooshe you make good points

ill do a tone in a couple of hours to get a better reading. calm down a little there .

i have heard of crazy rise the wall in jake ballerds lincoln with 16 sundown saz1500s with 4 15s 2 1500s on each coil strapped at 2 ohms we clamped it cause score was down and it had a rise to 8.6 ohms so we got dual one and and took out the subs out of some team members cars and reconed them and did a 161.53 dual 1s have a larger gap thats why we could not use the ones in the lincoln

i have heard of crazy rise the wall in jake ballerds lincoln with 16 sundown saz1500s with 4 15s 2 1500s on each coil strapped at 2 ohms we clamped it cause score was down and it had a rise to 8.6 ohms so we got dual one and and took out the subs out of some team members cars and reconed them and did a 161.53 dual 1s have a larger gap thats why we could not use the ones in the lincoln
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

you have some good info to share, but please, for the love of god, learn to use periods.

man people always have to argue instead of helping. ill check the power in watts, and voltage before and after we rewire to see the diff. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if your going to run that amp at .25 you better have some stiff electical or it will get hott and burn up it puts alot of stress on the power suppley if you can give it the juice it will be fine though

if your going to run that amp at .25 you better have some stiff electical or it will get hott and burn up it puts alot of stress on the power suppley if you can give it the juice it will be fine though
i mean if it rises to say 2 ohms tho after we play a tone wont it just tax it that much?

Make sure to try a range of test tones when trying to find your impedance rise. Just because it rises a huge amount on a certain frequency doesn't mean it will have the same amount of rise on another frequency. If ur thinking "I'm getting a super huge impedance rise so i'm gonna wire my amp real low" and then start blasting music that has a a lot of material on a frequency with a very small imp rise you risk fucking something up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.