Imaging with woofers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Shugarra
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Montana
At the moment I'm doing my best to pick up a midbass set from diamond audio which includes a 3 way x-over and 6.5" woofers to run with my 4.5" components I have now. The 4.5's just aren't putting out the midbass I want. I own a 94 nissan maxima I've got the 4.5" components already installed in the factory location. The problem is there just isn't much room for the 6.5" woofer in a kick panel on the drivers side. I was considering putting both of the woofers on the passanger side where there is plenty of room. My concern is that this would end up sounding weird. Would it sound better to mount them behind the seats or are there better places I'm just not thinking of? I'm not planning to compete with this setup or anything but I also want it to sound good. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.