Image Dynamics??

Euth_In_Asia
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Nashville
So I was told by an ID seller that these are the loudest subs out there. I want to know your opinion on the quality and if this claim is true. I am in between JL W7s, Solo x, and the ID 10s that hit at 1000rms a piece. Not sure what I should do though.

ID is a very sound quality oriented company. Although the IDMax is suppose to get pretty loud.

EDIT: Looks like i was beaten... again.

So out of the three I pointed out which would be the best quality? How about cost efficient?
You can get better SPL subs for the price. They are all over priced as far as Im concerned. The JL more than the others by far.

solo x will get hot **** loud with some good power.

W7 are my favorite out of all of those subs, old technology, but they sound very good in a nice box and get quite loud too.

ID gets kinda loud, but sound really good doing so.

W7 is in the middle of the spectrum here, best overall sub out of them (IMO), although not the most cost efficient.

You can get better SPL subs for the price. They are all over priced as far as Im concerned. The JL more than the others by far.
I'm new to the car audio thing so can you tell me what SPL means? And SQ? If I had the money would I be going wrong with either of them? Which other subs should I look into that would be of the same quality but a little more cost efficient?

solo x will get hot **** loud with some good power.
W7 are my favorite out of all of those subs, old technology, but they sound very good in a nice box and get quite loud too.

ID gets kinda loud, but sound really good doing so.

W7 is in the middle of the spectrum here, best overall sub out of them (IMO), although not the most cost efficient.
I've heard this before about the W7s... I'm in the process of a trade... My L7 10s 2 broken amps and 250 for the W7 10s... What you think about that deal?

i dont know how the market is other in nashville.

OC craigslist hast them 10w7s for ~$220-$275 each.

i would do it if you didnt have to pay so much cash. try to lower it. i personally wouldnt do more than 100 cash considering im cheap and youre giving him two l7s

i dont know how the market is other in nashville.
OC craigslist hast them 10w7s for ~$220-$275 each.

i would do it if you didnt have to pay so much cash. try to lower it. i personally wouldnt do more than 100 cash considering im cheap and youre giving him two l7s
The market of W7s is almost non existent... If you can find a pair that are selling you will pay at least 600 without a box for the 13.5... Its crazy out here... Solos go for pretty cheap (I got my 10s for 200)... But other than that its pretty recklesss

Those Image Dynamic Subs, imo, is the best you can get for SQ. They beat the JL's any day. If I was looking to get kinda loud and sound GREAT, I would get the Image Dynamics. As far as getting loud, well, you not going to get really loud with those ID's. If loud and shaking stuff is what you want them get those Kickers They will shake everything apart but they will also sound like $H!T while they do it.

I don't like how much the JL's cost, I would not pay that for them and the ID's are better IMO. So if you are looking to get a GREAT sounding system go ID. If you are looking to shake the ground I would get those Kickers out of what you listed but I don't like Kickers, if you are looking for SPL their is WAY better out their than Kicker, cheaper too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.