Image Dynamics??

I've heard this before about the W7s... I'm in the process of a trade... My L7 10s 2 broken amps and 250 for the W7 10s... What you think about that deal?
don't trade the l7s get just as loud as the w7s the difference isn't worth it.

solo x is the loudest pay attention to box design rms wattage greatly varies

id max is great sound qaulity but the spls are better if you can find em

jl is clean sound but not that loud and of the three I had were a dissapointment

The IDmax are good subs, their sound quality is VERY nice and do get loud enough to hang with the big boys but do remember that the IDmax only has a 2" coil so don't expect it to take more than 800 watts RMS or so a piece.

Checkout OZ Audio's Matrix Elite, they're basically the same sub as the IDmax but with a 2.5" coil so if you plan on pouring on the power then go with the Elites instead.

Thanks for the input guys... I guess I will just wait and get a solo x later on. What kind of amp do you think would be best for it? I have a RF 1000bd right now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.