Image Dynamics SQ Series Amplifiers - Now Shipping!

Majik

Chicago
We are very excited to finally be shipping the brand new Image Dynamics SQ amplifiers, as this makes the ID line more complete. The SQ series of amps are ultra-compact and use nothing but the best components. With International Rectifier IR chipset technology the SQ series is able to deliver power without rollback, ensuring power on demand, yet in a compact design. Image Dynamics engineers were able to create the most stable power possible with minimal RF noise while also improving the overall sound quality, making this the cleanest series of Full Range Class D amplifiers on the market today! PM me for pricing!

Available today are the:

SQ1200.1D (1200w x 1 @ 1 ohm)

SQ600.1D (600w x 1 @ 1 ohm)

SQ800.4 (100w x 4 @ 4 ohm)

Still in the pipeline (ETA 60-90 days):

SQ1400.5 (100w x 4 + 600w x 1)

SQAMP_SPECS_zpspf2mbnyy.jpg

Replied to all inquiries. Please note that I'll be camping with the family for the rest of the holiday weekend. Will reply to all other questions on Tuesday.

Lets make a deal I will buy the 800.4 video dyno test if it fails I get refund? If it passes I will take 2? How confident are you in your product???? Steven

"TS" accepted the challenge and as u can see I am running it lol... Lets make this fun hell its suppose to be.

Replied to all PMs and inquiries. For some reason my notifications aren't working for this thread?

Lets make a deal I will buy the 800.4 video dyno test if it fails I get refund? If it passes I will take 2? How confident are you in your product???? Steven "TS" accepted the challenge and as u can see I am running it lol... Lets make this fun hell its suppose to be.
These aren't "my" products. They're Image Dynamics amps...and we're a dealer. I would be very interested in seeing them on a dyno though. I'm actually going to reach out to my contact and see what they say...because, yeah, its supposed to be fun!

Any update on the 800.4
Actually, I just received a response.
"If he was a legit test lab and an actual electrical engineer that does this for a living, in a non-bias environment, this would be fun...but I can assure you, power-wise, they certainly deliver! I can send you a power test done on current inventory if that helps as we do have an electrical engineer on staff, whom is one of the best in the business."

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.