I'm not sure what to do next? Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

j.maio

Okay, I just hooked up my sub in my new car and honestly I want just more bass. Here's my setup, it's nothing big because I don't have a huge budget.

(Deck) Kenwood KDC-138

(Front)2 Jensen 6.5"

(Rear) 2 Kicker 6.5"

Amp and sub: JL Audio e1200 powering a 12" no name sub.

I'm hooking up my 4 channel amp to my speakers today so I think I'm all set in that area, I just need to know what is the best thing I can do to take the next step for louder bass. Thanks a lot, Joe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It looks like you have the wrong connections. The head unit uses one amplifier to amplify 2 to 4 of your speakers. You are using 2 amplifiers...
I would have opt. for an Aero ported enclosure and a different mono amp for that sub, But ..thats me
That's a bit of a loaded question. A few FB amps were known to catch on fire. But that was more due to poor quality or specific use-scenarios...
From what I can see, that cable will not work at all, as the A&K only has balanced and unbalanced analog outputs. No digital available. No...
Too little power won't smoke a sub...a clipped to hell signal from not setting the gain right can though...

About this thread

j.maio

j.maio
Boston, MA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Sleeklsc