Im going with eDead, which one

and unless you really need it dont worry bout it, my subs are so close to me i couldnt hear the midbass improvement anyway with deadener with no subs sure, but with subs nothing, only thing i need deadener for is my roof since it flexes and sounds like ****

if i go cheap it looks like ill most likely regret it, so if i end up deadening ill prob go with second skin damplifier bc 40 sq ft is like $100 and thats enough for my doors for a start.

If someone were to go through and honestly systematically explain the proper use of the class of structural damping products that eDead is attempting, through slick marketing, to fall under under (constrained layer dampers...CLD), they'd have to eliminate at least 65% of the possible damping surface area of an automobile. So, if you take in to scope the fairly limited use of CLD products in an automoble (hint: when's the last time you've seen a factory-deadened car with CLD mat?) in general, how far do you actually think you go for your $$$ with something like eDead which doesn't even satisfy the conditions for an effective deadener in the first place? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

second skin is good and usually 20sq feet per door is pretty good
Why? Because you read that somewhere and you're simply repeating it? Because you've actually done that? Because you drank some deadening Koolaid?

20 sqft? Really, is that based on your doors or what? If not, which doors? Doors in general? Which part of the door(s) are you referring to?

Furthermore, you simply named a manufacturer/seller of car audio-specific vibration and noise control products. How far is that going to get anyone?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

dude u are a dick i am offering my suggestion to him, if you dont like it then fvck off so,
FVCK OFF
You're not helping. You're just contributing to ignorance.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I have the edead 45 and the plastic backing is peeling off of the butyl in my trunk. next time around I will save and get raamat or damplifier

Why? Because you read that somewhere and you're simply repeating it? Because you've actually done that? Because you drank some deadening Koolaid?
20 sqft? Really, is that based on your doors or what? If not, which doors? Doors in general? Which part of the door(s) are you referring to?

Furthermore, you simply named a manufacturer/seller of car audio-specific vibration and noise control products. How far is that going to get anyone?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
lol deadening koolaid.... someone must have pissed in your tropical arrogance punch koolaid! jk, but seriously stfu and let the guy interject his opinion however illogical or left fielded it may be.....

lol deadening koolaid.... someone must have pissed in your tropical arrogance punch koolaid! jk, but seriously stfu and let the guy interject his opinion however illogical or left fielded it may be.....
True, Foxpro is an ******* and comes off like the ignorant, arrogant asshat he is, but with that said, he was talking to The King, aka KingRanch, who is the biggest waste of space on this forum. So in a way, I am glad he pissed him off.........and apparently you, lol!

Hey Foxy.............fatmat! Still holding up just fine! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I will answer for you.........ignorance at it's best!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

doesnt raamat leave the asphalt tar smell?
i have a **** load of it in my car along with all of the products they make and all are awesome, great guy to deal with and prompt service

and there is no tar smell at all barely even when your applying it

also look into 5 yards or so of the Ensolite along with the adhesive he has

get 2 Rolls, 5 yards, 3 cans of adhesive and your golden

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.