Im down to three models of head units i am thiniking about getting

Participant count
  • Participant list

tommybad
10+ year member

the first is the ALBINE cda-7892 The CDA-7892 includes the Bass Engine plus set of features - including Digital Time Correction and Media Xpander. It has 3 pairs of RCA outputs for complete system expansion. The 4V subwoofer preout is a perfect match for the new V12 AccuClass-D mono amplifers. The CDA-7892 is even compatible with XM Satellite Radio- simply add the optional receiver module and you will be enjoying coast-to-coast digital quality radio(subscription fee required). this model is 229.00 unless you know somewhere cheaper .

the next model is the pioneer deh-740mp it cost around 259.00 most people know its specifications Selectable Fader Control

Hi-volt RCA Preouts (x 3 pair, Front, Rear & Sub) (4V)

Organic EL Display (128 x 33 pixel)

Full-motion 3D graphic animations

and the last model if they ever get it in stock is the panasonic cdf 602u 4-channel high-power amp(50wx4max)

MOS-FET output stage

S-hdb(Super High Definition Bass)

2.5V high voltage front/rear dual preamp-outs(low impedance 200 ohms, gold-plated)

Non-fading 2.5V high voltage subwoofer-out(low impedance 200 ohms, gold-plated)

Muting/attenuator

havent ahd much experience with any of those decks, but i love the slpine line, pioneers HU's are awesme! and panasonic makes some decent ones too.

I can help you narrow it downa little....

drop taht panasonic, the preouts are of a much lower voltage and wont give your seperates nearly as clean of a sound as the pioneer would, dont know hte voltage on the alpine, sorry, hoe i could help a little...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.