Illumination Color Change

Participant count
  • Participant list

MrEldorado

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a Opel Monza with a pioneer DEH2200UB, I want to change the Color illumination from red to green
I’ve read a couple of howto’s all saying turn off the radio and Press and Hold MC, my thumb hurts and it hasn’t showed any menu so please do help me

Download the manual and see what it says, you can usually find Pioneer manuals easily. I did a quick search for the model you mentioned and see this.

532-CCE0-F-C976-4689-9-C55-9-EA7936-F14-E7.png

Using the Internet is amazing sometimes for sure Some times.. It takes a simple phone call to the manufactures tech department also to confirm and get questions answered as well

Does it do a difference doing it in Radio mode vs USB ?

The manual makes it seem like just pressing the volume button once will get you into a menu, then turn the knob to cycle through different features, where you can change then light color. Try it with the unit on, if that doesn't work, try it with it off. If that still isn't working, you could call Pioneer support, or email them and see what they say. If no one here has that exact unit, it might be hard to say other than what the manual says to do.

Unit on. It should let you scroll through the colors. Press the volume button and scroll to display I believe. I used to end up there on accident sometimes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...