if your windshield is tinted, post pics here

x3.........i am a sales rep for pepsi and i drive around all day and the sun kills my eyes, i wear sunglasses all day, but still kills me so im thinking thats a good reason for windshield tint!

dude stfu forreal. why the **** do you give a **** **** what he has on his car.
It's a public forum and he posted. That is why I care.

Car looks good. Not really insulting the OP or anyone's car or them personally. It just really isn't a good idea, despite nothing bad happening yet.

I have a feather light metalized tint all around my cars, though if you look at my car you cant tell it has a tint (it's just for temp/UV)
And no I am have never driven a heavily tinted car with tinted headlights down a long dark road... nor have I ever put a fork in the power outlet; as I don't need to experience it to know it's a DUMB idea.

Your probably one of the people that wears sunglasses at night too right?
Great comparison you ****ing moron.

Ok what exactly do you have to tell your eye doctor to get the tint you want on your truck?
You don't say ****. You let Mr. Franklin do all the talking.

does anyone know if some tint shops tint the windsheild?
Most shops should do it. If not, ask the tinter to do it for you on the side.

I will post pics tomorrow of my 08 Jetta with 25% all around and 50% on the w/s. I love having the tint and have even been pulled over in Chicago and noone said anything.

If you believe driving with tint on the windshield is even slightly comparable to sticking a fork in a electrical socket then you are an absolute god **** idiot. I'm sorry some of you think its so incredibly dangerous- but not everyone is a complete dumb ass and some people can actually handle the responsibility of having a windshield with tint on it.

x3.........i am a sales rep for pepsi and i drive around all day and the sun kills my eyes, i wear sunglasses all day, but still kills me so im thinking thats a good reason for windshield tint!
^Did anyone ever answer the question?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.