If anyone likes rap and wants new music....

yo just posted up a firrreee ass update...

32 tracks, every single one soooo hott

T-Pain, wayne, jeezy, TI just to name a few

Enjoy!

OR you could just pm me & ask me to upload my a CD to Rapidshare. Due t o me having over 600 CDs on my computer of nothing but rap/R&B
Can you rewrite that? Kinda confusing at the beginning

Ok after a few minutes of deciphering i believe your saying i could just PM you and get your collection of over 600 Rap , RnB CDs. That isnt what my site is about. I get **** months before the CDs are even released. Thats why you should go to my site instead of uploading your CDs from rapidshare

Love this site been using it for a while and never had a problem, then today everytime i try to download a song I either get a virus warning or a trojan warning. Tried downloading 3 different songs and it happen all 3 times.

Love this site been using it for a while and never had a problem, then today everytime i try to download a song I either get a virus warning or a trojan warning. Tried downloading 3 different songs and it happen all 3 times.
really?? which songs? im going to try and download them and see what happens...my friend might have gotten a virus somewhere

PS - this is TreyE i just got banned by some ****** moderator over nothing so i have to wait for other moderators to unban me since he banned me indefinitely for arguing with him....stupid eh?

im TreyE's friend and he told me to post for him since he keeps getting banned or something...

well he said he downloaded a couple songs and even scanned them and didnt get any trojans it came out clean...which trojan exactly is it your AV found?

I will have to check but the first 3 songs all came up with something.
yea he told me to try them and i didnt get an error message either...find out which trojan youre finding then we might be a lil closer to figuring this out...i doubt limelinx would let anyone upload a virus anyways no?

yea he told me to try them and i didnt get an error message either...find out which trojan youre finding then we might be a lil closer to figuring this out...i doubt limelinx would let anyone upload a virus anyways no?
well soon as my computer gets done scanning, and i know there is nothing on it i will go back and try to download the same songs again and if anything comes up i will tell ya exactly what it says.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.