iDMax vs FI Q

Which sub is overall better?

• FI Car Audio Q

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Image Dynamics iDMax

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Depends on application and many variables on which is "better", which will always just be an opinion. Both are great "sql" subs, but I think I'd go ID for a sq setup and Fi for a more spl oriented sub. I've heard both subs demo'd, and I think the ID was more natural sounding then the FiQ I heard. But then again, different setups in different vehicles yeild different results.

Overall though, if I were purchasing either one, I think I'd feel safest choosing t he IDMax

Depends on application and many variables on which is "better", which will always just be an opinion. Both are great "sql" subs, but I think I'd go ID for a sq setup and Fi for a more spl oriented sub. I've heard both subs demo'd, and I think the ID was more natural sounding then the FiQ I heard. But then again, different setups in different vehicles yeild different results.Overall though, if I were purchasing either one, I think I'd feel safest choosing t he IDMax
Thanks for your opinion Slayer, I tend to agree with you.

Now we are getting some good arguments! Thanks for all the input so far. Seems to be a lot closer than Boomsday said it would be. On DIYMA it was much more swayed to the ID, of course.
The q is the superior driver

Price

SPL

Ease of Resale

Customer Service

etc..

The only thing that the ID has going for it is SQ and that is subjective, those other things are facts Q>IDMAX simple //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The q is the superior driver
Price

SPL

Ease of Resale

Customer Service

etc..

The only thing that the ID has going for it is SQ and that is subjective, those other things are facts Q>IDMAX simple //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I don't think we needed your opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...