IB capable 8" or 10" subs

Participant count
  • Participants list

Jroo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Looking to build a manifold for 2 IB subs firing through my ski pass in my sedan. Because I am using a manifold, I am limited to 8" and 10" subs. I am following the Qts over .5, lower Fs, rule. Anyone know any subs that fit that bill? I would also like to stay under 300 dollars for the pair. Kicker Comps, a few Pioneers are already on my list. Any others that I should think about?

Make it fit. This sub totally destroys whatever kicker or pioneer you were thinking of.
It doesnt have to fire directly through the ski pass, it can be sealed but angled off set slightly to get the woofers to fit. sort of like this but IB style firing towards the ski pass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.