SOLD IA recone 21"

kovemaster559
5,000+ posts

Official LOW BALLER!
FRESNO ,CA
the item up for sale is a incriminator audio "21" recone basket and recone .

so i cant find any motors for this woofer . i have this complete recone that i never reconed and i sold my motors so im selling this recone for 110 plus shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif . i will also trade pm me your offers. i dont have a pic it comming soon.

That basket won't bold up to any motor but the DP, so measuring the coil is useless unless you tap your topplate, make a spacer to bolt between the motor and basket or find a standerd 6 bolt 21" basket

That basket won't bold up to any motor but the DP, so measuring the coil is useless unless you tap your topplate, make a spacer to bolt between the motor and basket or find a standerd 6 bolt 21" basket
true most people could get away with making a spacer or tapping the top plate,

Quote:

Originally Posted by negative3five View Post

true most people could get away with making a spacer or tapping the top plate,

i give up good luck with sale

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.