IA Death Penalty 12 setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

sisson16
10+ year member

Really wanting to sell as a package deal, but will consider parting.

Starting with the sub i have a 12" Dual 1 Ohm Incriminator Audio Death Penalty with spider and dual lead upgrades. I ordered the sub on 8/10/12 and it was shipped on 8/23/12. It was probably the first of September before it was even hooked up, and was pulled out of my old car on the 29th of march when i bought a new one, if that gives you an idea of how old it is. I have the invoice along with the paperwork and decals to go along with it.

It is in a 2.5 cube box tuned to 34hz. Box built specifically for the sub and trunk size i had. The box has a double baffle and has 45's in all the corners, along with fiberglass brushed along all the seams.

Next is the amp. Kicker ZX2500.1 which i have all the paperwork on as well. Bought this around the same time as the sub. In the pics you will see that is pushes 2828 RMS.

Third is the Kinetik Battery which i had in the trunk. Its a Kinetik HC1800.

Last i have a 275 amp high output Singer alternator that is not pictured. If you want pics lmk im kinda just throwing it in. Its for a 2003 Monte Carlo SS 3.8 which also fits the majority of Chevy cars, if your unsure i can find out. I have an original size pulley and also have a smaller one for higher output.

Im asking $1000 OBO for everything listed above. I dont have any feedback on this site, but i do on a few others. I am in Texarkana, TX which is about 2.5 hrs east of Dallas or 2 hrs southwest of Little Rock. I will meet up with whoever wants to check the stuff out, either here in town or mid-way. Shoot me a pm or post up and i will get back with you quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.