I want it ridiculously loud

Nickfireblazer
10+ year member

Ok before I go out in a few minutes and purchase 2 KICKERCVR 15"s I need to know this...Will they get ridiculously loud* in my dual sealed box facing out in my explorer. I want nothing but spl and dont want to regret spending about $350. Could I hit the 135-145 db mark? The amp is a directed 1100d so a guess theyll be getting 550 watts apiece. ALSO WILL KICKER COMPS BASS GET REAL LOW? I really dont wanna feel dissappointed!

*I know ported is louder but im keeping my sealed box!

All I can say is for 350 bucks you can get much better if you don't buy from Best Buy or where ever it is you are paying that much for some Comp VRs... look at the SEs on respl.com ... very nice subs at $170 each + shipping... far superior to cvrs.

For that money you can get two 12" L7's off ebay for $300.00. They will hit much harder than the VR's. If you want the VR's, get them from ebay. You can get em for about $160.00 a pair.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.