Amp to pair with XXX or D2

Participant count
  • Participant list

eviljin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Miami
Originally, I was thinking of replacing my HX2 on 800.2 Rockford setup with 1 10W7 on 500/1. People suggested to go with a Magnum D2 or RE XXX for better price and SQ. It is going on a 99 Accord, and I need an amp that is POWERFUL and SUPER CLEAN. Please advise. I am looking at the Hifonics amp in Ikesound (warehouse is 2 blocks away from me).

you will be very pleased with a hifonics bx1500 watt amp it has PLENTY of power for those two subs and will be a very solid amp for you. just read the forum about them. great amps. i will give you a few other options though perhaps avionixx at http://www.avionixxusa.com also a tsunami 1100 will be at that site for a little bit cheaper than the avionixx. good luck.

I really appreciate your help. **** those amps are cheap!!! FOr some good SQ and reasonable SPL, would you go for D2s or XXX?

Ok... just ordered ED e10A22 (1) and Avionixx AXT 800.4 amp. All for just freakin $555.00 plus shippin! If anyone would like to object to this set-up and give a better advise, PLEASE let me know now. I am also looking at Magnum D2s and RE XXX on Hifonics amp. Either way, let me know what you guys have to say about this set up. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.