I want a LOUD 10" single driver front stage.. are these my only options

CoilBurner

Banned
Waco
I want something different than the standard 6.5" pods or even 8"

I only have enough room for one speaker without cutting into the door and i think i want to use a 10" as it would be unique , take up the whole area I need and I have a good bit of power for it.

Im looking to spend under $150 for the pair if possible.

These are what Ive come up with so far

$53

Selenium 10PW3-SLF 10" Driver | Parts-Express.com

$57

Pyle Pro PCW10S 10" Midbass | Parts-Express.com

$65

Eminence Beta-10A 10" Guitar/PA Driver 8 Ohm | Parts-Express.com

I was also interested in the Whip Audio 10" but I couldnt find anyone selling in stock at the moment I think there around $80 a piece

the soundstreams look good, but they spec out just like the ugly selenium 10's. They are 4 ohm I guess which is a plus.

I just want the loudest possible speaker I can put in a sealed door pod, preferably 10", that will just sing my ears away on linkin park and sound of madness type stuff.

In terms of looks the pyle pros win. Also for power handling. I also believe I read over on diyma that they were good speakers.

I would go for them since they do take considerably more power than anything else so they will get louder.

Ya I dont really care for a lack of midbass... cant feel it over the 18's anyways lol

Midrange with good guitar / symbol reproduction would be swell at a rediculously volume level.

Im hoping to UPGRADE over the current front stage which is 2 CDT 6.5's per door

The first ones are rated at 100, but that probably won't be huge since he will probably cross these fairly low.

Anyway I like the first pyle pros you posted, just get a nice amp to power them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.