I think i just got screwed by caraudionewbie9

If he didnt already spend it.
You should talk to the guy in florida yourself. If he already spent that money, you're going to have to come up with it one way or another. I hope you have a Wii, 360, PS3, some car audio or a damn nice paintball gun that you can sell in a hurry.

****.. he probably never paid other dude back.. he doesnt have the money and is tryin to act like the other guy owes you now... NO, he is the scammer! scammer, you need to pay. like i said, do whatever it takes to get the money, pay him back, and sell the subs locally

mother****ing scammer

He knew what he was doing from the very beginning hi deserves all off whats going to happen

OP file paypal claim and go to the police you have the phone number and an address in the shipping label plus the ip from here im sure it would not be hard to find this Vincent or whatever his name is

Post the address in the shipping label maybe somebody in here wants to go visit him

if he doesnt work things out, post up or pm me the addy. Im getting a motorcycle soon, so i wouldnt mind going on a lil joy ride down there...

im in upper michigan, grand rapids isnt too far away btw OP...if you dont get this sorted out pm me.
I'm in lower, around Detroit area and wouldn't mind taking a trip up to GR either. By the way, how the hell can you try to sell someone something when you don't even have product in hand... And admitting you scammed someone, basically ****ks yourself. OP, I would take police action. Also possibly file a civil suit. That way, he would have to pay you back AND face jail time/probation fees which takes even more money out of OPs pockets.

i know a few of a the guys downstate...we could arrange a lil get together maybe afterwards? With Toone, Lf4me4 (whatever the hell his name is) and i know theres another guy...

Resolved or not, your a little punk. You should be taught a lesson either way, in my opinion. Until Beat says anything, your still a scumbag (either way you are) Shiit, i'd be down for a little door knocking, then getting together afterwards. Yea, I know L4yfre or how ever you spell it is like 15mins from me, and Toone is a little bit further. Just the UP is tooo far.

Resolved or not, your a little punk. You should be taught a lesson either way, in my opinion. Until Beat says anything, your still a scumbag (either way you are) Shiit, i'd be down for a little door knocking, then getting together afterwards. Yea, I know L4yfre or how ever you spell it is like 15mins from me, and Toone is a little bit further. Just the UP is tooo far.
lol...yeah, shes a little jaunt. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yeah i know. im getting his money back and im off this site for good....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Beatdown337

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Beatdown337
Lafayette, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies