I think i just got screwed by caraudionewbie9

He isn't ****ed if I return the money. I know what I did was wrong. I am willing to get him all the money back.
Saying and doing are two separate issues. Get this **** sorted out as soon as possible. And yes, once it's taken care of, you might want to vacate ca.com. Thieves aren't welcome here...

ok, refund the money time now! Borrow that **** or something kid, or sell your system locally, i would be scarred shitless if i were you. You got to fix this now, and never return to the car audio world again.
I scammed a guy out of 500 bucks. It was a sad pos thing to do. I will refund all the money when beat talks to the cadence wild beast owner and gets that taken care of. I am just waiting for beats response.

Saying and doing are two separate issues. Get this **** sorted out as soon as possible. And yes, once it's taken care of, you might want to vacate ca.com. Thieves aren't welcome here...
understood

I scammed a guy out of 500 bucks. It was a sad pos thing to do. I will refund all the money when beat talks to the cadence wild beast owner and gets that taken care of. I am just waiting for beats response.
You need to give the OP your real name, address and phone number. Handle this situation like a man and he may go easy on you...

wtf...?

So what youre telling me is that i need to contact the guy in florida?
yeah tell him that vincent ****ed you over and that you need him to give you the 400 bucks i paid him and to ship the subs out if possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Beatdown337

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Beatdown337
Lafayette, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies