I swear Goob

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a pretty conservative person. I like to er on the safe side. Infraction first, ban second. I can assure you that if it does happen again and there is a repeat offender I will pull the trigger though.
more than fair then, even the idiots get one warning I suppose.

Thats the way I see it. Now on the other hand if your a super frequent member I may not give a warning.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

Do the moderators get paid, IDK how anything works, but anyway if so Aholic should get a raise, in case yall haven't noticed not a single post that involves the management of this forum gets overlooked by him. It's nice to see that, makes people feel like the owners/managers care about the site.
PS I'm done kissing a$$ now
It has and never will be a paid thing.

This is why I would like see our own forum section rather then sub sections... completely looked over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
*than

If I have to get a vendor's license for doing $1 box designs, I'm going to go nuts. I don't do it for the money. I mean seriously. Who in the hell does box designs for $1 and is in it for personal gain? I just try to help people out who are new and on a tight budget. I don't even make $40 a month from my box designs. You want to see my paypal history?
I mean what am I supposed to do. CACO did the same BS over there, don't be like ANT.
I've been on vacation, is the reason for delay getting back on this. But, if you don't need a forum you can get the vendor account for $20/month, which allows you to advertise, just no forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants