I swear Goob

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be paying you more than a dollar for mine as more people "should" if they appreciate, Any progress on that by the way? Haven't had time to speak with ya on here as I've been on iPhone

P.S. I paid 15$ for my design and it wasn't even done on Sketch Up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif I think everyone appreciates you doing it for so cheap.

First off, Goob went on vacation Thursday. Ive forgotten exactly when he's due back, but about a week iirc (Mike probably knows). This means any concrete answer on the subject is probably on hold until he returns.

Secondly, while I will be stating both sides of the argument here (imo), I want to make it clear that I not only understand and empathize with the position you are in Buck, but I want to say that I appreciate your efforts to basically offer an almost-free box design feature for the forum. Please dont lose sight of the fact that I understand your concern here when I also say that I can see Goob's possible difficult situation because of rolling out this vendor feature.

One of the large draws of having people/companies want to buy/use this feature is for the sig based advertising. If certain people are allowed to advertise for free, even if those people have nothing but good intentions, it would possibly make other people/companies think twice about paying for it. I think that's a legitimate and reasonable concern to have.

Im not saying that's what Goob will decide, I have no idea what he'll decide. Im just playing devil's advocate. I dont think it would be fair to get all whipped into a frenzy about it for the next week and be angry if Goob has to make a difficult decision (not talking about you specifically Buck). I guess for now the best thing would be to keep it out of your sig, and I will make a post in the moderator back room to get input from the other mods.

Sorry I can't be more help at this point Buck. I really dont know a lot about the new rules yet beyond what you guys probably read too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

This site has a vendor section?
This is why I would like see our own forum section rather then sub sections... completely looked over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Why not offer money to Buck to make free box designs on your forum? He works for cheap you know, seems to me that we should get the designs for free, that keeps people joining, Buck can get his designs out for free to help people which is what he wants to do, and you can pay Buck for his excellent services and all the hits he'll bring in. Not often you find someone like him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants