I swear Goob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
If I have to get a vendor's license for doing $1 box designs, I'm going to go nuts. I don't do it for the money. I mean seriously. Who in the hell does box designs for $1 and is in it for personal gain? I just try to help people out who are new and on a tight budget. I don't even make $40 a month from my box designs. You want to see my paypal history?

I mean what am I supposed to do. CACO did the same BS over there, don't be like ANT.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

i agree with you though, Buck. its shinanigains.

Buck is An^ honest straightforward guy. Is he seriously trying to get you to be a vendor? You don't OFFER your services openly.. You just have them there for people. People come to you.. People recommend you to others on their own accord. You're one of the few I respect on this site I rarely come to now because of all the changes. I vote no charge to buck. Otherwise. This is caco all over again.

IF it went that way I think it would be to protect vendors not to punish Buck. I don't see much of an issue with it, but if the rules follow suite with other sites with vendors then all adds in sigs and advertisement threads will be taken out. However, that does not mean you can not post it threads offering your services.

Im going to put a link to each of my fs and ft threads in my sig if that's the case once I list about 20 more items. Lol. This is bull.

goob, turn on youor brain here. This isn't the United States of equal rights, you can do what you want, and you know who buck is and what and why he is doing it. don't be moron and do more damage to this site.

IF it went that way I think it would be to protect vendors not to punish Buck. I don't see much of an issue with it, but if the rules follow suite with other sites with vendors then all adds in sigs and advertisement threads will be taken out. However, that does not mean you can not post it threads offering your services.
rabbits got a point buck. keep your thread up and take your advertisement out your sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants