I remember when i had money...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well... You should not be smoking anyways. Have not you seen the commercials on TV showing just what is in them? Cyanide, ammonia, and other things bad for your health. Then it is good that you are into speakers. It is a lot better than cigarettes. What kind of system do you have anyways?

well im in the proccess of building it... but ill tell you what i ordered and already have..

Infinity 6.1 for the frint in q-logic kicks

Infinity Kappa 5x7's for the rear

2 10" RF HE's

Pioneer DEH7400 HU

Punch 160.2 for the 6.1's (40wRMS x2) (looking into a better amp for them though)

Kenwood kac-608s (50W RMS x2) for the Kappa's (also looking into a better amp for those

SONY Xplod 800W A XM-754HX for the 2 HE's

dual 10" Sealed box 3/4" MDF.... about .77cf per side

whadaya think? I know its not quite as hordcore as some other ppl here, but its my first system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.