I really need some help

Participant count
  • Participant list

LittleJoe
10+ year member

I am looking for really nice SQ sub in the smallest sealed box possible. I am very very limited in space of my SUV. I utilize almost all of my cargo room in my SUV and putting a box in the back almost seems not logical. I really feel that once I have 300 watts being pushed to my Hertz Mille MLKTW2's that I may want some low notes.

I am not a bass head at all but would like a nice punch every now and then. No booming but a nice punch. I want it to hit not vibrate. I will giving it about 500 watts.

So, smallest seal box possible using 500 watts.

Oh, I already have a 8w7 but will buy something else and build a box for it if there is something out there that fits my needs.

Maybe a 10w7 in one of JL's ProWedges? Still could be smaller though.

KICKER TCVT10-2 10" SUBWOOFER+SUB BOX CVT10-2 07TCVT10 | eBay

Absolutely LOVED mine. Nice, fast hits but can hang with some 12's out there. I bought this setup specifically though because it fit in front of the rear seats of my HHR while the seats were folded down. I tried it on my explorer a while back and it fits there too (between the front seats and the rear seats, in the floorboard. I put it there to leave my cargo shelf completely empty while I had the seats folded down).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.