I really am in need of some help!!!!

I have 2 pioneer champion series pros they are dual 2 ohm! How can i wire them to 2ohms and wire them to a 2 channel amp thats 2 ohm stable? like some one told me the way to do it but i would have to run both subs to one channel and i dont want to do that i wanna run them on seperate channels like run the hot to the ground on one channel and do the same for the other sub how can i do this?

I have 2 pioneer champion series pros they are dual 2 ohm! How can i wire them to 2ohms and wire them to a 2 channel amp thats 2 ohm stable? like some one told me the way to do it but i would have to run both subs to one channel and i dont want to do that i wanna run them on seperate channels like run the hot to the ground on one channel and do the same for the other sub how can i do this?
what is your amp?

you could get a fosgate power series 2ch there stable at 1ohm per channel but it would be easier to get a mono block that does rated at 2ohms.

did that help you out any? I have them wired at 4 ohms rite now and it will push them but not good enough thats why i wanna find a way to wire they to 2 ohms and use all channels instead of just one channel you know what i mean lol

did that help you out any? I have them wired at 4 ohms rite now and it will push them but not good enough thats why i wanna find a way to wire they to 2 ohms and use all channels instead of just one channel you know what i mean lol
Whats the benefit to using all the channels.... bridging the amp will provide the same power... it sounds like you need to parallel the woofers and then run them in series to a 2 ohm load then bridge the amp

Whats the benefit to using all the channels.... bridging the amp will provide the same power... it sounds like you need to parallel the woofers and then run them in series to a 2 ohm load then bridge the amp
If the amp is a 2 channel, which I'm assuming it is, it's only going to be stable at 4 ohm bridged. Only way you can run it OP is the way you've got it. 4 ohm to 2 channels....

Agreed^^. Sell it, and get something else, if your not satisfied. If you try to bridge that amp at 2 ohms, I would be willing to guess you will see magical smoke.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.