i need your OPINION

Well thats up too you. Atleast pick which one you prefer Sound Quality or just boomy bass. then tell us how much you are willing to spend. After that, we can help deteremie which brand for the price will be good for you. Provide a lil bit more info man

please reply to my post about my problem with wattage... i want to know before i install the rest of the stereo in the new car.. sorry if i'm being rude.

Thanks in advance,

Max Pell

(wagdog1@aol.com)

Ok, i'm goin no more than $150 a sub, preferably 800 watts. And no more than 3 subs. Does the ohms matter that much??? Is it ok if the subs ohms are more than the amps ohms?

thx, noname323

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

But since you guys are still here, I have another question. Now that I have a 3k amp, after I get my new battery and HO Alternator, I'll be in the...
Hello, Last year i installed in my mom's car (Mercedes A140 W168) an aftermarket head unit (Pioneer DEH-S320BT 50*4watt) and also changed the...
I would not use the MTX, just the 6x9s in the back. In my vehicle, I would do away with rear speakers and amplify front speakers. Definitely a...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...

About this thread

noname323

10+ year member
noname323
TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from