I need some help adjusting my HU (ive been out of car audio for a while)

Participant count
  • Participant list

marquisbrah
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Long story short;

My car was parked and sub and amp removed for over 8 months.got it fixed one week ago, tried installing my amp and sub today. I couldnt get it to work the same way (didnt sound like it used to) gains and settings on amp were untouched, the only issue was that my HU reset itself since batt was disconnected.

I tried for hours to get it right, but all i got was clipping way before it got as loud as it used to be.

I just called it a day, since im too familiar witu burned VCs.

I guess my main concern is that i dont know how to set my LPf and HPF and so on. My amp gains are identical as before, so my HU is the issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Please let me know if any info is needed that i may have left out(quite a bit i assume)

I guess its not such a short story afterall! Thanks

go to your options and set everything to zero. no bass boost. no loud. adjust your highs to your liken. low pass set to 80 or the setting below that. i set mine to 63.my hp is set to 125. i could set it lower but i dont really notice a difference in my car but i dont have tons of mids or crazy ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.