i need some componenT speakers

305 SERBOI
10+ year member

im in need of spme speakers for my car limit is 150 i heard about the mb quart MB Quart PVI 213 for the doors n MB Quart PVI 216 for the rear deck n i heard about the polk audio db5251 n db6501 for the rear deck i have a new kenwood excelon 693 head unit n for the mids n highs i have a eclispe ea4000 amp any info would b great thanks for ur time

im just looking for ideas right now till after da holidays n i have four kicker L7 12's in a two 1991 2door sentra so i need to balance it out any info would b great thanks

i have kickers in da front n audiobahn in da back it sounds ok but now im getting the eclipse ea4000 amp so i want to get some better speakers any info would b great

We have had really good luck with the Image Dynamics CTX65cs. They can be had for just a couple dollars more. If you would like to demo some, let me know and i will get you the name and number of some one down in your area to let you listen.

i dont have components just regular speakers kicker n audiobahn i need more n my boi said to get the mb quart ones that there bad ass so i want to know whats good

i dont have components just regular speakers kicker n audiobahn i need more n my boi said to get the mb quart ones that there bad ass so i want to know whats good
Do yourself a favor and listen to some cars and listen to as many speakers as you can. This will give you a great understanding of what sounds best for you. take some of your favorite music so that you know what your listening to. Most shops that will demo speakers for you should let you play your own music also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.