I need help

A small one cause their not that powerfull, what around 150 RMS. Thats easy, tons and tons of amps out their that'll help you out.

Check out....

Sounddomain.com

acaraudio.com

infinitecaraudio.com

woofersetc.com

thezeb.com

I wouldnt go with those, personally, though. If your lookin for stuff around the same price i'll help you out

Alpine Type R's

Phoenix Gold Titaniums

Phoenix Gold Octane R's

JL W0's

I'm talking ebay prices of course but any of those would prolly be better considering im not a fan favorite on foam surround subs.

I'm still kinda new when it comes to all this stuff so I need to know how many watts I need to run 2 of them and what type of amp would work best I don't wanna blow anything up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

WANTED Need Help
I know!! they manage to have an insane amount of throw yet still hit those super crisp, tight hits, real shame there so hard to find. they can...
Nissan put Car Play in the 2018 HU. I was thinking going after market but I didn’t want to loose functionality and I prefer the stock look. Plus...
Two of these in that box would work great. https://www.ctsounds.com/collections/tropoxl-subwoofers/products/tropo-xl-12
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CXZD7JYF/?tag=caraudiocom-20 Product Highlights Features Digital Class-D: Packs a powerful punch with high...
I had this same amp installed about 9 months ago with no issues whatsoever which make all this odd

About this thread

Kage

Kage
Tallulah, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Kage