i need help picking a kick azz 15 sub for $250

Madflaa
10+ year member

I have around $250 to spend and i need a genuine recommondation on a good solid 15 that will take 1000w @ 2 ohms rms all day and that hits extremely hard and sounds good. I need a 15 cuz i already have all the stuff for one besides a good sub. I have a lanzar hrw154d now and it pounds good but it only handles 600w so i cant even turn it up loud. Serious replies only please, no ********

so that will give me what im looking for? I was thinking Alpine type r but some people said it hits mostly lows, i want something that covers the whole bass spectrum

L7 15 on ebay

case closed

Oh my bad I forgot you want all the bass right? You better get the type R, L7 AND the W7. Once you have all 3 in your posession you can combine them into the super woofer. It defies physics and reaches ALL frequencies known to man, while maintaining radical ESQU. Be careful though, if your run too much power to it from your BOSS amp I'm sure your rupture time and space

Good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.