I NEED HELP IDK WHAT TO DO

Is there a small hole in the lower left corner of the display? That is a reset. If you use a pen or paperclip to push it the screen should restore itself. If not, it's probably an issue where you would need to return it.

Relatively new to this again after 20 odd years , but hear goes

I’ve got a 6 channel amplifier running all my door speakers (front rear and parcel shelf ) all speakers have there own channel , 👍
Got a separate smaller amp running my sub in boot
My double din head unit only has one audio out left and right so with a lot of Y splitters I’ve managed to wire rca to both amps piggy backing power ground and remote wires to sub amp ( don’t no if that’s the right way to do it )
There are a lot of wires and it’s messy so I’ve purchased a 6 channel rca lead which is great at the amplifier end looks great , nice and neat but my head scratcher is at the stereo end , how do I get 6 channel rca leads into only 2 audio outs at the head unit ( buying another head unit is not an option at the moment that has more audio outs ) without doing all the y splitters again , any help and advice or even what bits I should be using would be very very much appreciated

You could always go back to a regular RCA into something like this

And then use whatever RCA's you need to whichever amplifier. You don't have to use this one, a lot of different companies make them. I just happened to have this one in my browser history.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...