I need help finding an AMP

Chap_tho

Okay so i have an 08 Jeep wrangler and I need help with a set up this is what I have right now:

2x P3 Rockford Fosgate 12 Inch Subwoofers - 1200 rms

2x Rockford Fosgate Punch P16 6-1/2" - for the sound bar - 110 rms

Also the car already has 2x Kicker 44KSC504 - in the front - 75 rms

I was wondering what kind of amp suggestions you all have...

Thank you!

I could make anything work but just something reasonable so maybe like $300 or $400?
Nothing new will really fit in that budget at that power level for the sub channel. There's a DD D5.1000 on caco that would work for in that budget though.

I could make anything work but just something reasonable so maybe like $300 or $400?
Are your subs dual 4ohm? Final load of 1ohm? If so I have a awesome mono amp for.you for 165 shipped. That would leave a lot of room in your budget for a nice 4ch. I also have a mint old school rockford 4ch I'd sell for 100 shipped also. Shoot me a message if you're interested and I can text you some pictures of both. You'd be well under your budget and I'm reputable reputable reputable I'm sure even some of the guys posting in here would vouch for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.