I need help choosing subwoofers

Yeah I could do that but I have stock electrical.I have a stock 130amp alt.and it would take me a while before I could get a high output alt.and batts.next thing on my list is to upgrade to knukonceptz 0 gauge and do the big 3.unless I just run them on half power until I get a beefier amp.like a sound stream tarantula 2000.they do rated power.and upgrade my electrical
Yeah I understand having to wait and save up, I have plans on ~3k on 2 XFLs. I have wiring for the Big 3, 0ga positive and ground runs between my front and rear battery sitting in the garage waiting to be put in, I just don't have time to tear apart the interior of my car to run the wires. HO alt will be a tax refund purchase, as will a box for both XFLs and a big ol' amp. I've seen so many great deals for amps on here lately it hurts not to pull some cash from my savings.

Yeah and thats understandable man.some people work a lot of hours and are very tired and dont have the energy to do it everday.it takes time.you gotta take off panels and unscrew ****.then put **** back together.very time consuming.I guess I'll just run 500 or 600rms 12's

Yeah ive seen a few vids on them and they look promising.they look like they could put out some low bass.I buy my subs from carstereogiant.com.they have c2 audio subs on there.free shipping.my xfl 15 was delivered in only 2 days.they have b stock c2 12"s for 109 a piece shipped.what kind of box do you have yours in?

Yeah and thats understandable man.some people work a lot of hours and are very tired and dont have the energy to do it everday.it takes time.you gotta take off panels and unscrew ****.then put **** back together.very time consuming.I guess I'll just run 500 or 600rms 12's
I gotta drill holes in the firewall to fit both runs of 0ga, take out either one or both front seats depending, then pull up the carpet and figure out how and where I wanna run them both. Gonna take a day or 2 to get it all done and I don't have the ability to not have my car for a day.

I thought when I had to run my 4ga tsunami wire that I would have to drill a hole in the firewall.but thank god my friend found the hole for it.I drive a 1995 ford Taurus.if theres a firewall how hard is it to get 0ga through?

I thought when I had to run my 4ga tsunami wire that I would have to drill a hole in the firewall.but thank god my friend found the hole for it.I drive a 1995 ford Taurus.if theres a firewall how hard is it to get 0ga through?
Depends, if you have a hole big enough right now then not hard at all, but good luck finding a hole big enough for 2 runs of 0ga like me. I went from 4ga to 2ga and could barely get the wire through the grommet I was using for the 4ga. All cars are different

HDS212

these are the 2.5's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif on sale

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.