I need help/ advice!!!

Dragnix is right - 200W to each would probly be fine but you wouldn't be getting the absolute max out of your subs. Is everything installed? do you like how it sounds if it is?

Try it with the Kicker amp first and see if you like that. Sorry I just went off explaining without really thinking but hopefully you understand better now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif If you end up wanting more power, this forum is a great place to look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ok i might sound stupid if i ask this but im going to anyways.... If i have that amp installed with the subs and i dont like the sound. And i just buy another amp could i just swap the amps out with out having to reinstall? Like could I leave all the wires and just pull out the amp and simply put the new one in?

Yes, just plug n play. and lol don't be afraid to ask any questions. Just make sure your power wire is beefy enough to handle the extra power. What gauge power wire are you using?

Dont know yet. My cousin owns a shop and is gonna get my car in tomorrow hopefully. It is gonna be a fun experience haha im just worried im gonna blow speakers or something

Well if your cousin owns a shop and knows what he's doing then you'll be fine. Just be careful when you set the gain on the amp - don't go too high for risk of distortion. And make sure you use at least a 4 gauge power wire - I'm sure your cousin will have a kit at his shop. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.