I need a single din dvd flip out. Buy or lots to trade

garychoffmann
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missouri
Like the title says. I need a single din flip out. This is for a system i'm building in a friends car. Trade wise I have a bit or I can buy. He's a name brand ***** so it has to be name brand lol. trade wise I have

2 image dynamics idq 12's v2

2 jl 10w3's

4 bnib t3 200.1's

Almani S5 BNIB

2 Rockford t1's 10's (cones dented, easily replaced)

Minty rockford 801s and 301x with boxes and birthsheets

PG dcx 1000.1 with goofy startrek cover removed

orion cobalt 260

alpine head unit (not a great one but still nice)

2 sets of 6.5 carbon components from jensen

I'm sure alot more I'm forgetting but you get the idea

what do you need it to have options wise.i can get any dvd deck that you want ,let me know which one you are interested in ,and i can get you a shipped price

He's a name brand ***** but bought a phase linear because the salesman said it was better than jensen...... ugh. I'll put it in. Never had good luck with audiovox products but we'll see

i should have a kenwood kvt 514 this weekend, im trading my bow for it and we just gotta meet up but if your still looking for one this weekend and i get it ill let u know if you might be interested

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.