I need a power amp!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

brady-lamb-ctfb
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys i have been looking for a power amp for a while now but because i got no real income i am being kinda careful.... so i was just wondering what amp you think is better... both about same price and about the same power so let me know thanks!!!

Incriminator Audio 40.1

or

Rockford Fosgate T30001bd

Why dont you just get that t20001 with the 4000 watt birthsheet (which you STILL havent produced)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif idiot.
I would like to see that as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I would like to see that as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I know.. i have been waiting like 6 months.. i should drop it, but he seems to just leave the thread instead of manning up and saying "sorry, i dont have a fu.cking clue what i am talking about, and i lied, there is no t20001 putting out 4kw" thats all he has to say, honestly:)

im glad u have found it so amusing to tell u the truth im happy that u get that much enjoyment out of one mistake because i didnt read the sheet correctly at Sight and Sound i read the t3000 but im glad to know u are so easily entertained and i have gone ne where

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.