I;m sick and tired of these **** RICERS!

bah you know what i hate morons with straight pipes on pickups that sound like thunder rolling by . i do have to say i hate fart can mufflers but i love Nissans and would take a Nissan ANY day over just about ANY domestic car ./story

10089123_200789169231.JPG

If a ricer exhaust can set your alarm off then you need to turn your sensitivity down or stop buying cheap wal mart ****:fyi:

10089123_200789169231.JPG

If a ricer exhaust can set your alarm off then you need to turn your sensitivity down or stop buying cheap wal mart ****:fyi:
i hope that isnt your ride...what a POS!! and BTW i have a top of the line AutoPage asswipe! i bet your alarm is your gowdammed dog in your yard gaurding that hunk of sh!t.

looks like your CAR is from walmart! LMAO!!!!!

Well you know what im sick of......fvckin rednecks with their 87 ford pickups and their exhaust comming up the side like a semi truck....if thats not gey i dunno what is.

Well you know what im sick of......fvckin rednecks with their 87 ford pickups and their exhaust comming up the side like a semi truck....if thats not gey i dunno what is.

X2 on that too!

i hope that isnt your ride...what a POS!! and BTW i have a top of the line AutoPage asswipe! i bet your alarm is your gowdammed dog in your yard gaurding that hunk of sh!t.
looks like your CAR is from walmart! LMAO!!!!!
Bravo! You have a nice alarm and are too much a dip **** to make it work correctly. Yeah, that pic was before the paint job and rims. Check the avatar buddy. A car from walmart? Wow, how old are you, 13?

I always hated imports because the things people in my area did to them.

4 ft wings, ugly ass body kits, etc.

Riced em out bad... But that was til I rode in one done right.

I like imports, hate rice.

BTW, there's a Pontiac Sunfire around here with an aluminum wing... That's bolted on top of the factory spoiler... No joke...

Bravo! You have a nice alarm and are too much a dip **** to make it work correctly. Yeah, that pic was before the paint job and rims. Check the avatar buddy. A car from walmart? Wow, how old are you, 13?
whats your car worth 2k at THE MOST>>>>thats what makes it a POS in my book. so why don't you climb in your plymouth laser and drive it into a wall? if you can get it started...i have jumper cables if you need to borrow them. AND WITH THAT>>>I'M OFF TO PUKE!!!

whats your car worth 2k at THE MOST>>>>thats what makes it a POS in my book. so why don't you climb in your plymouth laser and drive it into a wall? if you can get it started...i have jumper cables if you need to borrow them. AND WITH THAT>>>I'M OFF TO PUKE!!!
Yeah, and thats your opinion. So what if my stereo equipment is worth more than my car lol. Im not claiming its a fancy sportscar. Just as you dont like mine I am sure people would love to see yours wrapped around a tree(with you in it). And the blue book value of my car is about $1300 lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just checked your profile and says you are 34. Haha thats even worse than being 13. You must have such a succesful life at 34 to be spending your free time arguing with "ricers" on a car audio forum:laugh:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brchd

Banned
brchd
WOC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from